LL - Whenever LL - Whenever

Aw, how cute

Awww aint that sweet its a song about ro-OH GOD DICKS EVERYWHERE. WHAT THE FUCK MAGICWAND. ARGH MY EYES I DID NOT NEED TO SEE LEMMING'S AND LEAF'S CO-.

OH GOD.

Poor wine lock lmao....

LL - Regarding the CC LL - Regarding the CC

MANLY

Best LL advert ever

Get with the Times Get with the Times

Thought Provoking

This animation criticises and questions wether or not there should be a line drawn in the area of scientific advancement to the betterment or the perceived betterment of our lives, and the almost understandable yet potentially volatile and apathetic reactionary attitude to the more controversial advancements. The character design was good and the animation smooth and clean looking, the quality of the voice acting was also superbly done. If I saw this happening in the future I must admit I would be inclined to take the attitude of the girlfriend towards the implants. They are just unnecessary and do nothing for any actual betterment of individuals or society as a whole outside of the purely shallow hedonistic search for pleasure.

Shoot Me! Shoot Me!

It's a right pair of brass bolloucs you have sir!

To let people make fun of you this way.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

Vote fiven! :)

This is an extremly addictive game, like your work, make more

Kill Samegame v2.0 Kill Samegame v2.0

Fuck you clock!

You are just a senseless ( not to mention tasteless ) asshole, SameGame may be a jerk, but he still way better than you NOOB!!!!
UP WITH TEH LOCK LEGION!!!!!!!

(p.s: grow the fuck up fuck face, that joke about Hurrican Katrina is so not cool. )

As Long As I fall As Long As I fall

Woah

nice work all around!

Orange Clock Wants You...Dead. Orange Clock Wants You...Dead.

The detail shows

Nice use of shading and lighting here. I like they way Orange Clock is partially reflected in the knife, that was a nice touch.

Rooshie responds:

You deserve an award for bein nice.

Dun Eideann at Sunset Dun Eideann at Sunset